Blood Donation Center Glendale, WI
Give The Gift Of Life
Trauma, surgery, anemia, and clotting problems are but a few of the life-threatening problems that require blood products to stabilize a pet. Just like a human blood bank, our blood donation center in Glendale, WI provides our canine and feline patients with:
- Whole blood
- Packed red blood cells
- Plasma-frozen and fresh frozen
Blood products are species-specific and are needed 24/7. Be a part of the Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists effort to make this vital, life-saving service a more visible resource in our local community.
Benefits to the Donor Family
In addition to the pride and thrill of saving another pet’s life, benefits include:
- Complimentary complete physical exam at each donation
- Complimentary annual evaluation of blood work
- Complimentary treats after each donation visit
- $25 credit added to your account
- Full recognition on our website and social media channels
- Satisfaction of your pet saving a life!
- A huge thank you from our blood donor recipients!
To enroll your pet in our Blood Donor Program, simply fill out our Registration Form, and fax it to our Glendale, WI office at 414-540-6720. Once your application is received, we will contact you within 10 days to schedule an appointment.
Our Blood Donor Program is administered from our Glendale facility located at:
To learn more, please call us at (414) 540-6710 for assistance.